Date: 25 - 26 September, 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan Airport, Côte d'Ivoire
CMT's 3rd Biomass Trade & BioEnergy Africa offers insights from two perspective – local development of biomass to electricity to meet the energy needs and potential trade/export opportunities of woody and agricultural biomass from Africa to the demand markets in Europe and North Asia.
- Opportunities to utilize biomass & agricultural residues from Cocoa, Tea, Oil Palm as alternative renewable energy source in Africa
- Promoting & funding options & strategies – Who, What, How
- Case studies on industrial biomass boilers & cogeneration plant operation
- Matching biomass availability with energy demand hotspots
- From plantation to markets – biomass pellets/briquettes production & economics
- Export prospect for African biomass
- Supply chain development for wood pellets, biomass briquettes & PKS
The 1.5 days agenda aim to facilitate strategic partnerships amongst stakeholders such as biomass resources owners with the renewable projects developers, ECAs, engineering and turnkey solution experts, biomass and biofuels buyers and traders. Delegates will get a clearer view on the resources competition landscape and identify new opportunities.
Register with your team today at www.cmtevents.com
to enjoy group discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.