Enerstena Group of companies
OFFICIAL supporter of WBA
“Enerstena” Group of Companies is well-known in Lithuanian energy sector, distinguishing itself for its biomass heating technologies. We operate on the energy market since 2002. Our achievements are the following: development of our own technology, establishment of the centre of science and research and building of the team of the strongest professionals. This allows us to propose to our customers the most efficient solutions for energy production: we design and manufacture biomass boilers, flue gas condensers, furnaces and other technological equipment for biomass boiler plants. We implement the projects from the idea to the key; and we also provide the maintenance services. “Enerstena” Group of Companies – heating your business!
UAB "Enerstenos grupė" under the previous name of “Enerstena” is operating in energy sector since 2002. In 2015 9 separate companies we established under it flag of UAB "Enerstenos grupė". Company is nominated as one of the biggest bioenergy enterprises in Baltic states. It offers the most efficient solutions for energy production. It designs and manufactures biomass boilers, flue gas condensers, furnaces and other technological equipment for biomass boiler plants, as well as gas and liquid fuel burning plants. In 2015 its turnover was 28 mln. eur. Currently it employs more than 340 employees. In its continuously expanding project list are implemented projects in Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, Poland, France and Denmark.
The advantages of “Enerstena” Group of Companies, which allow us to propose the most efficient solutions:
• Experience: we have started our operation 14 years ago and implemented many projects.
• Our own technology, strong production base.
• Team of professionals. The company has more than 300 employees. All members of the management personnel have the university degree in technology; majority of them are the members of the Lithuania Heating Technology Engineers Association who have all certificates necessary for practice.
• The Centre of Science and Research with the laboratory allows improving the existing technologies and developing new technologies.
• Full cycle: from the professional proposal until full implementation and maintenance.